We want you to get the best out of your jewellery; as you know all silver plated and sterling silver jewellery will inevitably tarnish over time but we want you to get longevity out of your beautiful new bracelets, so here are a few tips to help you care for your new bracelet!
- As easy as it is to do, try not to fall asleep in your bracelets as they don’t respond well to being pulled or put under pressure!
- Take them off before bathing or showering, the last thing you need is for any bracelets getting stuck in your hair during a rinse and repeat! Some of our bracelets could lose their colour if exposed to chemicals and water so best to avoid.
- Avoid wearing your bracelets during sports!! It is not only bad for the bracelets but depending on the sports, it’s also not ideal for you, so be careful please.
- Avoid chemicals, things like sun cream, hair dye, tan etc – I know it sounds obvious but just to be on the safe side, this is your polite reminder!
- Lastly, by keeping your bracelets clasped when you’re not wearing them will keep them from knotting
By following these 5 simple steps it will ensure you get the best out of your beautiful bracelets and lots of joy wearing them!
For any further enquiries please do feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org